Shipping & Return Policy
Free Ground Shipping-Promo Code
We are offering free shipping on orders over $149, some restrictions apply. This is a limited time offer and it’s subject to change without notice. You simply need to enter coupon code FREESHIPPING on time to check out. Customer is required to enter promo code prior to checkout if customer forgets to enter promo code we can not go back and change or credit for shipping cost.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $149 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added and must contain only items marked with free shipping icon.
- Not all items qualify for free shipping
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous (48) United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping will not apply if eligible items are canceled, resulting in an order total of less than $149.
- This limited-time offer is subject to change without notice.
Shipping Restrictions “ORM-D”
According to regulations, products labeled “ORM-D” cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses. These products can only ship via UPS or FedEx Ground and are not eligible for expedited shipping.
Our Shipping Schedule
In Stock items under normal circumstances (without any custom logo) placed by 2:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday-Friday, excluding weekends and national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Custom orders or non-stock items can take longer, a customer service representative will contact you to give you ETA on those orders.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with a product you receive from Gryphon Safety, please call for shipping instructions and return it within 30 days for a full credit excluding shipping cost. The return of custom and made to order products is only subject to return misprinted or defective and will require prior authorization. Buyer must contact Gryphon Safety for confirmation and shipping instructions prior to returning any products. All returns must be shipped prepaid, unused, in resalable condition, and are subject to inspection for damage or misuse prior to issuance of a credit or refund. Products not returned within 30 days of receipt will be subject to 25% restocking charges or refused all together it’s up to Gryphon Safety discretion.
Freight Carrier Information
If your product was shipped to you by freight carrier (UPS, FedEX, etc.). we ask that you follow a few steps to ensure quality of your product. First, please inspect the product for visible damage before the carrier leaves. If there is damage, please make notes on the Bill of Lading (delivery receipt). Finally, notify Customer Service 786-452-6565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, products that are properly returned according to these guidelines are eligible for a refund in the form of a credit to the original method of payment.